Terms and Conditions
By using this website and the FastForm™: 990 contained therein (collectively, “Tool”), you agree to these Terms & Conditions.
Access to Tool. Moss Adams LLP (“Moss Adams,” “us,” or “we”) provides a limited, non-exclusive, revocable and non-transferable license to access the Tool. The Tool may not be modified, copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of Moss Adams. No intellectual property or other rights in or to the Tool are transferred to you. Use of the Tool requires a user name and password. You agree to keep your user name and password confidential and secure. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user name or password, and to notify us immediately if the confidentiality of your user name or password is compromised. We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your user name or password. To protect the security of the Tool, we may terminate or suspend your account, change your user name or password, request additional information, or take other reasonable action. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Tool, or any portion thereof, at any time, without notice.
Security. You acknowledge that electronic communications, databases and websites are subject to errors, malfunctions, tampering and break-ins, or that use thereof may result in damages to a user’s systems or operations. While we will implement reasonable precautions to attempt to prevent such occurrences, you acknowledge that we do not guarantee such events will not take place and that we will not be held liable for any such occurrences. You shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any information or content uploaded by you to the Tool does not contain any virus or other computer software code or subroutine designed to disable, erase, impair or otherwise damage our systems, software or data, and you shall indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from any liability, claim, cost or damage arising out of any third-party claim or suit caused by such virus or code or subroutine.
Prohibited Uses. You agree not to:
- Use the Tool for any purpose that is unlawful;
- Bypass or circumvent measures we may use to prevent, interfere, or limit access to the Tool;
- Use the Tool to intercept, collect or store personal information about other users;
- Spam other users or take other actions that may affect the operation or enjoyment of the Tool by other users;
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information on the Tool using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process;
- Decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software or content used in any part of the Tool;
- Send a virus or use any malicious programs or techniques in connection with the Tool;
- Overload or crash the Tool or any Moss Adams server or network; or
- Engage in excessively high volume data transfers or bandwidth use, including without limitation by hosting a web server, internet relay chat server or any other server via any use of the Tool.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS. THE TOOL IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. MOSS ADAMS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WITH RESPECT TO THE TOOL. MOSS ADAMS ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE TOOL IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL MOSS ADAMS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF MOSS ADAMS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS TOOL.